Children/Students tend to share pics, videos, data online even at playing games. It leads to misuse of information. US Department of Education today released a new framework to appraise online education tools
- Preconceived document online service/App collects, transmit user information
- So, we can judge whether to sign up/not
- None can misuse data against Law
- Service Agreement ensure data protection
- “Children’s Online Privacy Protection Action” applies to Websites, Apps, Online services which collect information from children who are below the age of 13
- It obeys not only PPRA, FERPA, COPPA Acts’s but also the Laws of your own state.
- Prior written parental consent is needed in instances which necessitate provision of special service