Apple iPhone 12 series will be the first flagship phone released in order to beat Samsung Galaxy Note 20 with its 5G performance. The Latest leak that we came to know is that iPhone might be the first to use Qualcomm Snapdragon X60. The most significant improvement in these iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are the fastest A14 Bionic processor, enhancement in cameras, OLED Display, and pro models have 120Hz display. The Qualcomm Snapdragon X60 is small and thinner in diameter compared to Qualcomm Snapdragon X55, proves to be the most power-efficient chip compared to any other modems. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 uses Qualcomm Snapdragon X55. The advantages of X60 over X55 are
- Ability to connect with both sub-6GHz networks and mmWave.
- X55 is manufactured with less power efficient 7nm process.
The iPhone 12 is expected to be released in four .i.e. iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 Max models. The specification of each model is expected to be
- iPhone 12 – 5.4 inches (649 USD)
- iPhone Max – 6.1 inches (749 USD)
- iPhone 12 Pro – 6.1 inches (999 USD)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max – 6.7 inches (1099 USD)
Other features include 5G connectivity, LiDAR sensor (iPhone 12 Pro), and 120Hz refresh rate. In which Apple iPhone model will this Qualcomm Snapdragon X60 be compatible is a big question mark. It may get released limited to only iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, or you may expect this modem in all the four models. Based on the leaks,
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Max comes with 4GB RAM, two variants of 128GB and 256 GB storage, Super Retina OLED Display, 5G connectivity (sub-6GHz), dual rear cameras, and aluminum body.
Also Read: Apple is going to launch iPad pro cloud