“I wish I had wings so that I could fly”, a popular wish, which led to the invention of airplanes. A gravity-defying vehicle, which has by passing time become more and more sophisticated in terms of technology and design.
In the last few decades, there has been a lot of discoveries and a lot of ingenious inventions, where we have been integrating our real life with technology around us, thus blurring the fine line between the figments of overheated imagination with reality.
Now before I move any further, let me pose a question, to you? Do you watch movies? Obviously, “YES”, you must have answered, who the hell would say “NO”. I agree, dumb question (I take back my question) Then, you at some juncture must have watched IRON MAN (coolest superhero, I have watched, especially his suit, I mean the person inside is equally good looking….. hehe….not to forget.)
How cool his suit looks, besides cool looking, it is equipped with flying abilities. Hmmm….In the dream world already…Get Up. My article has not even started yet, so this Iron Man and his flying abilities that I am right now briefing you on is because GUYS you clad yourself like IRON MAN and can fly from one place to another, thanks to this wonderful product “FLY-BOARD AIR”. Own it, to believe it.
Fly-board Air is the safest, easiest way of commuting, easy to maneuver, and the features mentioned below would just blow your heads off.
1. With the engine out capability, the Fly-board Air can lose one engine and still continue the mission. If two engines go out, the Fly-board Air will make a controlled descent.
2. Auto-hover mode allows the pilot to maintain a steady altitude without having to manage the throttle.
3. Isolated turbines with improved cooling and lubrication increase jet engine reliability and lifetime.
4. Embedded stabilization independent of flight controls.
5. Status indications via heads-up display inform the pilot of the engine status, fuel levels, altitude, and speed.
6. Independent engine electronics means any possible electronic failure can only affect one engine at a time and the Fly-board Air can still fly safely.
7. Independent engine fuel supplies.
8. Triple redundant flight controls – two wired systems, plus one wireless backup system.
9. Quick release boots mean the pilot can quickly let go of the Fly-board Air, in case of an emergency water landing.
Want to feel like a superhero, get the suit today. Because, until you get it, you wouldn’t believe it is true.