Benefits of Eco-friendly Vehicles

An eco friendly vehicle emits low carbon compounds when it runs thus making the environment safe and changes in climate and health hazards that result from the inhalation of carbon compounds are greatly reduced. These vehicles use less toxic fuels such as ethanol, biodiesel and natural gas.

Different types of Eco-friendly vehicles are:

Hybrid vehicle: A hybrid vehicle is one that has more than one source of power for its movement. It usually has an internal combustion engine and an electric motor. Other sources of power for hybrids include radio waves, electromagnetic fields, hydrogen, liquid nitrogen and petrol.Different states in the US give incentives to people that purchase them.

Biodiesel vehicle: A Biodiesel vehicle runs on fuels made from vegetable oil, such as canola, sunflower, soy, and hemp. Waste (used) vegetable oil can also be utilized as biodiesel but must be processed before use. Biodiesel vehicles can often save money in the long run since the their fuels are less expensive and sometimes even free.

Ethanol vehicle: Ethanol is a renewable fuel made from starch crops, like corn. Most ethanol vehicles use 85% ethanol while the remaining 15% is made up of unleaded gasoline. The low amount of gasoline in the ethanol makes emission much safer for the environment.

Natural Gas vehicle: The natural gas vehicle uses two types of fuels: compressed natural gas and liquefied natural gas. Unlike gasoline vehicles, the engines of natural gas cars are less resistant to corrosion. In addition, there is low emission of carbon compounds and the particulates released are cleaner.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *